The BYU Bookstore, originally named the Students' Supply Association, was established in 1906. It is ranked nationally in the top five of university bookstores and is one of the largest at 124,000 square feet. For a century, the BYU Bookstore has served students, faculty, and staff by providing them with textbooks, course materials, official BYU clothing and accessories, church products, gifts, music, videos, computers, software, and other specialty items. The Bookstore proposed a marketing research project to Professor Michael Geurts to determine the potential demand and success of textbook bundling for MBA and law students currently attending BYU. The research for this project was conducted by marketing students Julie Connell, Tanya Graziano, and Kendra Stephenson.