A caption reads: "This is a fine close-up of the Provo Tabernacle looking northwest. It shows off the central tower with the walk-around it. This was removed in a remodeling project in 1917. The building had been condemned because the weight of the tower was causing the roof to sag. Note the tower of the Provo Meeting House (Old Tabernacle) peeking around the building at far right. That structure was razed in 1918-19. The two tabernacles were in use at the same time for about 30 years.
Click tabs to swap between content that is broken into logical sections.